Tuesday 22 April 2014

ENTRY 8

Over the Easter Holiday's I decided I no longer wanted to do an artefact for my Extended Project and instead I want to do a dissertation on a the similar topic of 'How blogging has influenced fashion'. The reason for changing the form of my project is because I wanted the topic to be more specific to blogging and I felt a magazine would need more that just one subject matter. The research I have done so far is still beneficial to the dissertation as it's not deviating from the original topic too much.

Unfortunately, I wasnt able to do much in the holidays regarding my EP as most of my time was spent revising for upcoming exams. I hope to do more research into the dissertation topic before my exams start to leave me in a good place for after exams. I still want to keep the deadline date for October as this will give me time to do thorough research.

Target: Rewrite the rationale and VTT

No comments:

Post a Comment