Tuesday 8 July 2014

ENTRY 15

I've not done anything since the last post as I haven't got a reply back from the blogger with some contacts I can ask the question to. I will proceed with doing other research in the hope that I will get a reply sometime soon.

I really need to find some actual books that I can refer to to give a varied set of research. I did go into London to the British Museum to find some books, only to find that you had to be a member to go into the Reading Rooms. I want to sign up before the summer holidays, if it doesn't cost anything, so I can find out some information.

I've done some research into books I could refer to:
- Blog Ambition: Fashion, Feelings and the Political Economy of the Digital Raced Body - Camera Obscura

- Fashion blogs - By Kirstin Hanssen

No comments:

Post a Comment